Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Misery of the Summer Cold


It's beautiful...Krista and Julianna finally passed their cold on to me. The next few days at work are going to fun, particularly if I still have it when I have to talk in front of people Tuesday.

I probably should be thankful that I didn't get it before I spoke last night.

I'm going to bed soon. I'll just leave you with this picture tonight. I'm looking forward to getting some that don't look so much like all the rest.

This morning's sky.

4 comments:

  1. lovely.
    thank you jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the sky! I would LOVE it if you would be willing to share your notes from Wednesday night. God sent that message to me through you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm too much of a geek, Amy. You can find it here.

    And thanks for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Gena...I'm glad you enjoy the pictures.

    ReplyDelete