Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Everything in Moderation

We took Julianna (and my Dad) on a picnic to Spring Park in Tuscumbia this weekend. We rode the train, Julianna loved the carousel, and I got slammed around on the roller coaster. Caught a couple of pictures of the creek behind the railroad.




While we were picking up some Subway (so it wasn't a real picnic), I saw this sign across the street. Maybe you understand this if you go to Woodward Avenue Baptist Church, but I have no idea what it means. Can anyone clue me in? Maybe a reference to Star Trek: The Next Generation?

T.N.G. ONE DURING THE NEXT 5



And finally, I about fell out of my chair laughing at what it said on the inside of this Reese's Peanut Butter Cup wrapper yesterday. (I laugh at weird things.)

Candy is a treat. Please consume in moderation.

If my Grandma was the Surgeon General, I could see her saying something like that, but it just seemed odd on the inside of that wrapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment