Sunday, February 27, 2005

Of Sunsets and Kidney Stones



Well...it's been a wild weekend. My wife Krista (pictured above with my daughter) has had a kidney stone, so she's been in the kind of pain that she and other women have described as "worse than labor." Finally, my prayers have been answered, and I think it's through her system, so we can breathe a sigh of relief. She's sleeping off some demerol right now, so I'm hoping when she wakes up, she'll be a little better.

Took some experimental pictures on Friday from the car on the way to and from work...here's the results:




The sun coming up on the way to work in the morning (through the windshield).


Sunset over the Decatur skyline (through the windshield).


Sunset (through the driver side window).


Sunset (through the driver side window).

Quote of the Day
I'll never sleep after all that cheese.

-Wallace, Cracking Contraptions: The Snoozatron

No comments:

Post a Comment