Monday, February 20, 2006

Health: Week 6

or Never Change Your Instruments in the Middle of an Experiment

I've been using my brother's scale, so this week we decided to get our own. Unfortunately, the scales are calibrated differently, and I wasn't able to get ahold of Joe's scale to make a direct comparison. So it looks like I've gained 5 pounds this week (that's my story and I'm sticking to it). In all seriousness, though, I've stuck with the water drinking, have drank almost no soda (or coke as we say here in the South), and have still been eating better. I'm still in the process of trying to replace the coffee (extra cream, extra sugar) with tea (honey only). Still haven't started to exercise. This isn't easy, but I'm still convinced the answer is sticking to it and leaning on a higher power.

Current Weight: 270#
Total Change: -3#

No comments:

Post a Comment