Sunday, February 05, 2006

Health: Week 4

Moving backward is always a comforting feeling. [That's sarcasm.] I ate better this week. I stuck to my V8 juice everyday. I've been drinking more tea (with honey) and less coffee (with cream and sugar). I drank 3/4 of a gallon of water Monday through Friday (and as a result drank a lot less soda). I think I actually ate an orange at some point.

And I gained 2 pounds.

And that's before all the soda and chips and barbecue that comes with Superbowl Sunday.

I know my eating isn't perfect, but I feel like I was making good progress in the right direction this week. Well, I guess since I'm doing this for more reasons than just to lose weight, I shouldn't let that bother me, right? I guess now's the time when I allow the thought to kick in that I knew I couldn't do this on my own anyway I need to lean on Him a little more.

This week: Keep up the good food and start the exercising.

Current Weight: 267#
Total Change: -6#

No comments:

Post a Comment