Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sonic Boom!

Dang, I come up with some creative titles.

Remember Street Fighter 2? When Krista and I were in college, we use to while away the hours in the student center trying to beat Balrog and Major Bison (good ol' Freed-Hardeman). Maybe that was more me, but I think I got her to play a few times. And Blanka was my favorite. That's actually his picture - not mine - in the profile. In case you didn't know.

Apparently, Capcom is coming out with Street Fighter IV. Just watching this trailer makes me want to pick up a new video game system so I can play it.

Check it out.





And if you can handle some language, check out the hilarious Street Fighter: The Later Years. Zangief and Dhalsim round up the gang to capture some of the old magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment