Saturday, December 02, 2006

Signs of What?

So I've been holding out on the pictures. I guess I've just been a little too busy to upload. Or something. Here's some I took a few weeks ago.



Saw this ladder (I think it's a ladder) on the way home the other night. It took me a while to figure out what it said. I think it's much easier with a little computer magic.

Not for humans? Does that mean it's for something else? Maybe it's an alien ladder? Weird. I keep thinking about that old Twilight Zone, To Serve Man. (You know, the one with the cookbook?)

Saw this interesting juxtaposition, too.

lindsay lane baptist church jimmy's
Just so you know Jimmy's is a "Gentlemen's Club" (though, from what I hear, that's quite generous; not that I have any first-hand knowledge). I thought it interesting to find the church sign right outside. I wonder if it's made anyone think twice about walking in...

And then finally, more signs of the end of the world? Another night driving into the darkness. (This was before the time change.)



I thought I was in Denver driving into the mountains.

That night this flock of birds was flying back and forth over the road in Athens. It was all pretty creepy.

2 comments:

  1. crazy.
    loved that denver sky.
    and i am not leaving the blog world entirely. i want to keep up with friends so i'll be visiting by occasionally to catch up :)
    g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that! I'd be sad if you were going for good.

    ReplyDelete