Saturday, August 19, 2006

Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter


Am I obsessed with the church sign thing or is there just too much material out there to let it rest?

I was driving through town the other day and had to get a shot of this one.

Global warming is nothing compared to Hell

No subtlety here. We're definitely preoccupied with who's going where.


Double Whammy.

Of course, when I doubled back to get that first picture, I had to take one of the reverse side, too. That looks familiar. Maybe "If you think this is hot..." is a little more subtle, but it's not much better. I guess we've got more in common than our Baptist brothers than we thought.

Is this the good news we're trying to share with the world?

Go everywhere and announce the Message of God's good
news to one and all.

-Jesus

When did this become "God's good news"? I thought Jesus was the Good News - not the fact that lots of people are going to Hell. Maybe I'm wrong.


Get right, or get left!

No comments:

Post a Comment