Friday, May 06, 2005

A Scattering of Thoughts


The new Star Wars film...

Yes, I have my ticket. I wouldn't be going to the midnight showing if I didn't have a group of friends already going. I'm not that much of a fan. (But you can bet I'll be there at the first showing of Batman Begins!)



Merchandising everywhere...
I'm a sucker for merchandising. I don't know why - I just love tie-ins. And I could not resist that cool lightsaber spoon (in Frosted Flakes, Apple Jacks, and Froot Loops, as far as I can tell). (I'm a geek, I know, but I thought the upside-down-R2-D2-head cereal bowl was cool enough to send a way for. It's from Crispix.)



Golf-ball sized hail!
Yes this hail actually fell at our house - 2 weeks ago on my daughter's birthday. We had a yard full of it; so I had to grab at least one and show everyone who comes to our house (yes, that's my wife in the background rolling her eyes).


No comments:

Post a Comment