Monday, April 09, 2007

Death in Absentia

Well, not just a ton of time to post in between sleeping, working, not-sleeping-when-Max-is-up, and everything else.

And I'm not even here to post a picture of Max. Apparently, we haven't uploaded a picture to the computer since March 17, and I don't even know where the camera is. I'm a crappy dad.

Anyway, in lieu of a picture of Max, I'll post something nearly as cool. OK, not nearly as cool as my newborn son (sorry, Jason), but pretty stinkin' cool, anyway.

A friend of mine recently made a short film. It's an awesome accomplishment; I was really impressed - it's pretty creative, especially for a first-time endeavor. I thought it was extremely creepy, so if you're not a horror fan, you might want to pass it by (though there's no gore or anything). It's a lot more fun if you watch it in the dark.

Here it is (gotta turn in so Max can wake us up in about 15 minutes):




If you get a chance, go to YouTube and leave a comment for Jason about how great his first film is....

No comments:

Post a Comment